Saturday, July 24, 2010

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Had a third session with the massage therapist today and my shoulder/arm/wrist is starting to feel better.  The two knots in my shoulder and shoulder blade are pretty big though, those are going to take some time, exercise and better posture.  I used to do modeling and dance and I know posture is everything but dammit it feels good to slack.  Just have to tell my back muscles to supercede the pectoral muscles that always want to win and thus the slump forward, bad posture.

Oh well.  See, I write this blog because often I like to write down my thoughts just for my own sake. Funny, got a "Gay" comment yesterday which I find amusing. Really, then don't read it, Mmmhmm?

Tomorrow, going to Buffalo to do some shopping with Tera. Wooooo!

19 days until our European getaway.  Going to miss the two boys though, I don't know what I'm going to do with myself.....I know, they'll be in good hands but still, ya know?

They kids are going for a sleepover at my Mom's house tonight so that means tomorrow night when I go and fetch them, they'll be nice and wiped out from all the happenings over there. :)

Have a good remainder of the weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

var _gaq = _gaq || []; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-36821951-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); (function() { var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true; ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); })();