Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 13 — Something I want to buy


Hmmmm.. This is a loaded question. I could say I want to buy a Murcielago, or a Bugatti…..or should I say that I want to buy a bathing suit. Which sounds more realistic? I NEED to buy a bathing suit or two for Barbados in May, more importantly for when I’m doing the pool training for the Scuba certification in 2.5 weeks.

I would also like to buy a couch, perhaps something in a grey colour. Do you know how hard it is to try and find a grey sectional couch? Most of them come in cream or brown or leather/pleather, which I’m not down for considering we have the occasional diggers in our house *cough* Charlie and Baxter. I also know that I don’t want to settle for something mediocre either....

I’d also like to buy new end tables and a coffee table once we’ve got the new couches. So, see, I could respond to this question all damn day if I wanted to but let’s be honest and realistic here, Mmmmkay?

I should also mention that I’m posting more comments from my actual blogger account, I’m no longer being a lurker (sounds creepy, don’t you think) and actually posting back to my blogger name/blog. I don’t blog for anything other reason but for myself. I like to write, I like to read blogs, and I like to also account for my daily happenings, as though I’m leaving behind some trail of my life’s existence. I pick up and go all the time when it comes to blogging. Sometimes I’m all about it, other times I lose interest in it……So we’ll see what shall come of this.

Anyone want to help with a layout? I’m a flippin retard when it comes to html and all that “fun” shit. Oh and be forewarned, I tend to cuss a lot, so if you don’t like anything that comes out of my mouth or don’t like people that swear, move along to the next blog. Next!

It’s hump day today….Short weeks are always the longest. We don’t have another long weekend until April 22nd, which is when Easter is. *Groan*

Looks like Mr. J. is helping Alex move on Friday. Then it seems that we’re going to the Sound Academy late Friday night to get in on a private event that KO is singing at. Sweet. Love that dude, I’ve had one of his songs stuck on repeat in my head since yesterday. Saturday I have my aerial silks class (see picture in previous post of me just chilling at the beginning of a class in the silk) and then I’m sure after that, we’ll head down to the Outdoor Show by the Airport. Our dive lessons start in 2.5 weeks, crazy!! I still have to do the online portion of my studying, I better get on that shit soon.

Gotta go, peace :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

var _gaq = _gaq || []; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-36821951-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); (function() { var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true; ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); })();