Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Alright, I've lost interest with this 30 day thing. LOL.  I just don't update this every day, I think that's the problem.....

Last night, after work, I headed up to the Rosedale Statiojn to meet my mom to see Oliver at the Veternarian Emergency Clinic.  Man, was he ever happy to see us.  He was sleeping when we got there, legs in the air like a piggy, and then he flipped over, got up and came over to the (now) opened cage for kisses and started making his usual Oliver noises :)  He might be coming home today, which is fabulous news!

Just about finished my Scuba studying, I've got 2 chapters left to read and one quiz to do then I'm done.  I have to call Jack and confirm the time but we'll be at his place both Saturday and Sunday pretty much all day....  I'll get to don my new wetsuit.  Which reminds me, I need a new bathing suit and how depressing is that shit. lol.  I'm opaque and it seems everything looks like garbage on me.  I've been loving these aerial silks classes, I've lost some inches on my butt and hips and legs but I have this one spot on my ass that like to hold on to the cellulite.  No getting rid of that non sense for anything I've tried :( Oh well.  I found two suits, basically the same, both Billabong.  One is black and teal, the other is black and purple.  And it costs $95 dollars.  I can't decide if I want it or not but the mere fact that I'm dwindling about it suggests that I do.  That's just what I do when I want something, if I can walk away and still have the urge or want for something, then I have to get it.  If I can walk away and not fuss about it, then I know I've made the right decision.  So, not sure what to do....I have a couple of days left, that's it.

Next weekend, Christina is coming down from Barrie for a visit, which should be nice since it's been a year and a half since Jeff and I saw her last.

Well that's all for now folks, :)  Can't believe Barbados is now 2 months and 2 days away!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

var _gaq = _gaq || []; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-36821951-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); (function() { var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true; ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); })();