Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Wow, looks like I'm averaging one post a week... LAME-O! Been so busy lately!

So I spent most of my weekend doing dog walks/pet visits to homes Friday night through Sunday.  Saturday night, though, I did find some time to go to the new park that we've now frequented two or three times now.  The boys really like it there and man oh man, do they ever come home tired.  They run and run to their heart's content. :)
 
Sunday afternoon, I was able to squeeze in going to Woofstock, the largest dog festival in North America.  It was at a new location this year and it was a GORGEOUS day for it. 
 
All in all, it was a beautiful and nice weekend :)
 
Below, here is Lily, whom I've posted pictures of before.  That's Baxter's lady friend.


Here starts the pics of my dog walks/pet visit appointments. 
This is Mocha, she's a darling.


  Here is my boss' 7 or 8 month old Black Labrador Retriever, Ben.  I'm like a big sister to him that he likes to play rough with. 
 

 Selfie-time and then Me and Kody, throwing me a paw :)

 Enjoying the BEAUTIFUL weather last weekend and here's Mr. Kody.  Isn't he gorgeous?
Quincy :)
Abbey and Cooper.  Cooper would carry around these massive stuffies in his mouth, he was so adorable.
 
  


Dog park - can't see much but those white dots, they're the dogs :)









  





 


 
 


 My little lounger, sun-baby, Charlie, out on the patio :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

var _gaq = _gaq || []; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-36821951-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); (function() { var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true; ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); })();