Wednesday, March 14, 2012

So our cut off date for Bell internet was last Thursday.  Well, we had some free internet up until Saturday morning.  And then....it tanked.  And then it escalated up to us trying to whore free wifi from other people around us that are too ignorant to have a secured internet connection.  Without the internet is crazy.  And when you've cut off cable, it makes for boring free air or just very quiet times.  We had ordered our modem from the new internet company and thankfully that was delivered yesterday and set up was yesterday as well. 

Last night we headed up to Barrie to have dinner at Jay's, basically to say goodbye to Jeff's parents until June when they get back from Florida.  Got home just after 11 and stayed up with the puppies til about 1 or not long before with Jeff and then we called it a night.

I have been wanting to add some random questions that I saw on Julia's page.  Thought they were creative enough and I wanted to answer them.

Hot yoga after work with Marah :)

Here are the questions:
1. What would you do if you won $1000 right now?
That's for me to know and not to discuss.  LOL.  Um well let's just say that I'd be purchasing some medical wares, and then maybe a nice dress, dinner our at Ruth Chris's.


2. What inspires you? (very vague, I know).
Yoga, seeing others struggle and overcome, I inspire myself to be a better person each and every day.

3. Where in the world would you go if you had an all-expenses paid vacation gifted to you?
This isn't a tough one.  Kenya OR anywhere with amazing diving.  Barbados or Galapagos or Maldives.

4. Favorite season of the year and why? Spring and summer.  Because there's so much more sunlight and I'm generally a happier person with more sun and light.

5. Favorite place to shop, online or in store?
Hmmm.. Jacob I'd say.

6. If you could meet any celebrity, alive or dead, who would it be and why?
Oh wow.  That's a difficult one.  I can think of a handful but two that stick out to me are Dame Daphne Sheldrick or Cynthia Moss.
7. What is your worst habit?  Being a worry wart.

8. This or That: Wine or Beer. (Mmmm, salivating). And why?  Wine, but beer is nice on a hot day.  I just don't like the bloated feeling.

9. Name the three things you'd grab from your house in a fire.  Jeff, some pictures and my two dogs, no question.

10. What's your favorite trait about yourself?  That I'm a sincere and generous person that puts others first.

11. If you had to eat one thing every single night for dinner what would it be?
Hmmmm....I have no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

var _gaq = _gaq || []; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-36821951-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); (function() { var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true; ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); })();