Tuesday, November 15, 2011

So I ended up having a fantastic birthday, got flowers from Jeff at midnight on Thursday morning.  Had a surprisingly good day at work, then came home and went to dinner with Mom and Brian at the Pickel Barrel.  Friends came over that evening.  I later received a card and gorgeous necklace from my boo.  Mom had taken me shopping the previous week but she did get me another black dress and then she also got me a red purse.  All in all a really good birthday despite wanting to collapse into a mess of tears.  Friday wasn't a good day, because I jumped to conclusions and assumed.  Well I assumed wrong and I felt like a giant jackass.

The weekend wasn't crazy.  Saturday some friends came by.  Sunday I went to my aerials class and ran some errands.

For fun, here are some ABCs I found on another blog:

Age: 28

Bed size: Queen
Chore that you hate: dusting our condo, for some reason we get insane amounts of dust and I'm forever cleaning!!
Dogs: 2 Bichon's, Charlie and Baxter (4 and 3 respectively)
Essential to start your day: Wash my face, brush my teeth and turn coffee on for Jeff's cup to take with him to work.
Favorite Color: Black, Grey, Blue
Gold or Silver: Silver or white gold
Height: 5'8'' or 5'9"
Instruments you play: I played the flute in school.
Job Title: Legal Admin Assistant
Kids: Just the dogs
Live: outside of Toronto, Ontario
Mother's Name: Evelyn
Nicknames: Linds
Overnight hospital stays: tonsils, jaw surgery
Pet Peeves: Strumming fake nails along a table or something.  Not cleaning up after yourself.
Quote from a movie: Oh lord, not good with quotes.
Right or Left Hand: Right
Siblings: None
Truth or Dare: Truth lol
Ultimate Vacation: Africa OR some place diving
Vegetable you hate: Brussel sprouts!!!!
What Makes You Run Late: Not planning accordingly
X-rays you've had- Teeth, face, head, leg.
Yummy Food that you Make: It's all yummy, dammit lol
Zoo Animal: Elephants would be my favourite animal in general

No comments:

Post a Comment

var _gaq = _gaq || []; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-36821951-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); (function() { var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true; ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); })();