Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Humpity Humpity Hump Wednesday

Something feels amiss lately...And I can't quite put my finger on it.  I feel like things are too quiet, not metaphorically but physically.  I feel like things have been better with J but I feel like he's too quiet, reflecting on things internally and not including me in on it.  Maybe it's me just being stupid and my own insecurities and worrying about nothing, but maybe it's not. Who knows, I know I certainly don't.  It could also be the polar opposite, that things are calm and quiet right now and I'm over-analyzing it.

Things are a chaotic mess at work with the ongoing renovations.  I won't be at work Monday because of it and Tuesday I'm going to come in for a short meeting, that's it, then Wednesday everything should be done in our area and we can begin the fun task of unpacking.  Yayyyy!  So far I have 11 bins of shit packed and maybe another 3 to go, if I'm lucky.  I'm secretly building a fort, that's what I'm really doing.

The Yoga Conference is in just over a week and can you say STOKED?!!?  Thursday night I'll head home from work but Friday morning, instead of hauling my ass into work, I'll be hauling myself along with a heavy bag of gear ready for 10 hours of workshops with Seane and 2 hours for a workshop with Natasha Rizopoulos, who's supposed to be pretty amazing, both on Friday and Saturday.  I already can't wait for next year's show and some day, I'll end up at a Wanderlust festival - that's on my Bucket List for sure!!  Meanwhile, while I'm doing that, Jeff is supposed to go that Saturday morning for a gun competition up in Parry Sound and then he's coming back home afterwards.  We'll probably get home around the same time as eachother, I'll just bus it back from Toronto to home, no worries at all.

This Friday night, Jeff's meeting me downtown and we're going to go out for a quick dinner and then head to the Raptors game.  I've never been so it should be fun.  Then Saturday at some point I'm picking up some cupcakes I ordered for Jeff and I.  I'll make us a special dinner on Sunday as it's our 11th anniversary to back when we began dating.  Crazy how over a decade has flown by just like that.  It's also St. Patrick's Day so who knows what trouble we'll get into, if any.

Anyways, I must be off.  Tah-tah for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

var _gaq = _gaq || []; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-36821951-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); (function() { var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true; ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); })();