Friday, August 23, 2013

Love me some Friday's!

So I had a bit of a meltdown upon coming into work tomorrow.  I just feel that everyone always gives a fuck more about other people, if someone is sick or hurt.  With me, I feel like people just shrug it off and it just sucked coming in after having been off for 3 days, at home, stuck with my foot elevated and doing Epsom salt soaks every two minutes.  You see, I've had this pesky huge ass blister that just would not heal...  Moving along..  Oh and to boot, I haven't been to the gym since last Thursday (!!!!) and it's not just killing me physically but I need it mentally.  It just makes me feel good all around and I feel like I'm a better person when I'm working out and taking care of myself.  So it's just been frustrating, especially this week.

Last Thursday evening, my friend Marah and I went on a boat cruise of the Toronto Harbour doing yoga with Orlando Batista and Cynthia Funk.  Both really awesome people and really soulful, calm, lovely people.  Just the exact kind of people you want to surround yourself with.





 
After my yoga boat cruise with Mares, I had my petsitting/dog walking weekend.  MANY dogs were visited last weekend, many new ones but also the usual suspects that I see more frequently, such a Kody, Quincy, Chelsea.
 
 


The most human-like cat I've ever met, Spencer.

GORGEOUS Persian :)



Charlie with his pal, Alex. :)




 
 That's all for now folks!  Have a great weekend! Might pop in at some point. :) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

var _gaq = _gaq || []; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-36821951-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); (function() { var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true; ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); })();