Saturday, June 2, 2012

I've been dog walking/pet sitting for over a week now and I just love it.  The first few days was mainly cats, and then last Saturday I walked a beagle mix, a maltese and a cocker spaniel.  This weekend, I've got an old english sheep dog that watches me for cues all the time, it's great to see.  Only trouble is, it's been raining the past couple of days here and when I took her out last night, she just got soaked.  And I realised that I need some rain boots for days like yesterday.  So that'll be the plan in July, to buy me some Hunters.

This morning I visit my girl Daphne, the sheep dog and then Sophie a cockapoo and Dozer, a mastiff/dane cross.  All very lovely dogs.  Man the Mastiff is strong, but then again he IS dane/mastiff, hello!! lol.

Just got back a short while ago from having taking the boys up to a new groomer's that I'm really liking and have connected with.  Great woman, she's been through a lot in the last few years and she just seems to get me and what I want for the boys.  I don't want them spending 5-6 hours at a groomers and coming home shaved when I could do that exactly butcher hair cut for free at home, and to boot, without stressing the living jesus out of my furrbabies.  Quiet day at home now; Jeff went up north with his brother and his kids last night so that they could cut the grass at their parents before they get back from Florida, but they also went up to shoot some guns. :)  Boys....

This time next week we'll be trying out dock diving with the dogs :)  Who knows if it'll be a waste but I want to at least try to see if they'll take a leap of faith off the dock into the water.  Woofstock is also next weekend.  WOO! :)

Anyways, off to clean while I have no one home and no one to disturb. Have a great day xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

var _gaq = _gaq || []; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-36821951-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); (function() { var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true; ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); })();