Friday, August 10, 2012

It's Friday bitches, woot woot! We had a long weekend last week, which makes for a shorter work week but as such, the shorter weeks usually drag like nobodies business.  But nevertheless, we're there. It's Friday.  Jeff's taking the boys to my mom's place this afternoon and I'm going to try to get the hell out of here earlier than usual today so we can head up north in day light.  Should be an alright weekend, supposed to be rainy all weekend but whatevs, we certainly need it.

Going to buy me some Lulu capris tonight.  Fell in love with this purpley colour pair this week and I also need a new sports bra.  In other great news, I'm going to a Yoga Retreat about 45 minutes from where I live with my fellow yogini, Marah. So stoked about that.  It's at this fabulous place in the middle of nowhere and we're staying in a cabin.  Sounds like so much fun and a nice and relaxing weekend.  That will be in October.  We wanted to head out to Wolfe Island, in Kingston but the cost of that weekend is over $400 with taxes so maybe we'll do that one in the spring.  It's with Dallas Delahunt, Seane Corn's friend and assistant that she brought along with her to the Yoga Convention back in March.  Beautiful and heavily tattooed woman, just gorgeous and something about her being is just marvelous. 

I thought I was in for an easy day (don't we always think that on Fridays but in particular weeks that are shortened??) but alas, it has not been the case.  Been wrangling around with IT, back and forth by email and phone and I'm getting sick of it.  Just do what I ask, for the love of god!!  I've wasted so much time dealing with IT it's utterly incredible.

On a happier note, I got my capris and sports bra.  The angels are singing.  Love it!

Anyways, I gotta go, perhaps I'll get a chance on the weekend to write while I'm up north.  If not, until Monday.

Have a great weekend ;)
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

var _gaq = _gaq || []; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-36821951-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); (function() { var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true; ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); })();