Wednesday, August 8, 2012

What I love Wednesdays....

What I love......

  • Coming home after a long day at work and seeing the smile on my love's face....
  • Coming home after a long day and seeing my two very happy boys with their tails going a mile a minute.  There is nothing to "I've missed you!" more than the love that is given at the front door....
  • meeting new people and meeting new animal friends, whether it's through the part time job or if its just walking down the road, I stop all the time and drive Jeff bananas telling him "one sec.. I'll catch up!". lol
  • Yoga...there's something about it that is soothing and nourishing for my soul.  I've practiced for years now but it wasn't until last year that I felt it deepen....
  • Reading but don't make it enough of a priority or time.....
  • Lululemon gear and another line in the city, called Titika.....
  • My Momma, more than anything in this world....
  • Elephants... duh.
  • Scuba diving....
And since I don't have anything else to say, I'll end it on this note.  Just a nice image and saying. 

xox Namaste ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

var _gaq = _gaq || []; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-36821951-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); (function() { var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true; ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); })();