Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Randomness

Random... 

Up until recently, I couldn't eat uncooked fruits and vegetables, but it was mainly fruits that was my arch nemesis. I couldn't break down the protein in a lot of fruits such as grapes, melons, berries, apples, etc.  This was all caused by a horrible allergic reaction to lychee I has a few years ago, which at the time was quite disheartening because half of my diet used to be fruits.  Up until recently, my bff was my epipen. Thankfully I seem to have outgrown this shit and I'm now good to eat raw fruit and veggies but to stay away from lychee and grapes. I still carry the epipen bc I had another reaction after I was given the all clear.

I carry a pair of underwear in my purse because I'm at the gym every day. Yep, I'm a crotch sweater. LOL tmi!! 

I like most types of music, just not so much the honky tonk country type.....My taste go from Adele to Coldplay, Kanye West (ok ok not all of his shit but some of it's alright) to Dave Matthews Band, Andrea Bocceli, Hed PE, Elisa, Eminem, Foo Fighters, KO, Pearl Jam, Sade, Rolling Stones, radiohead, Ne-Yo, The Lumineers, Modest Mouse, Oasis... See it's all over the map, isn't it?

I think some of the newest trends his year are just retarded... Mom jeans anyone? Wear them under your boobs but ass falling out.. Or down... Whichever way you look at it. Lol

There are some things I can control and other things I cannot, like for instance people's attitudes or just overall negativity.. I just don't understand how some people can carry on and be so god damn miserable about anything and EVERYTHING. Get a grip, everyone has their issues and trauma's they've been through but in the grander scheme of life, is it worth wasting all that energy on something so stupid or insignificant? Probably not...

Lately, I've been creating delicious (!!!) smoothies and protein/seed/granola bars and they are out of this world.

That's all for now.. Charlie says peace out and take 'er easy!

Xo




No comments:

Post a Comment

var _gaq = _gaq || []; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-36821951-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); (function() { var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true; ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); })();