Friday, February 8, 2013

TGIF

Just look at my little lovelies :)  They got groomed by my wonderful groomer and friend this past Tuesday.



Lovely little Charlie posing. He always poses for me when I point a camera at him or my iPhone 


Baxter at the forefront and Charlie is behind him.  Loveeeee how they get groomed now!


This is their gf Lily


Baxter close up


Tired Charlie after the groomers lol


After months and months, I finally got my hair cut


Obsessed with making butternut squash soup lately Mmmmm!


This morning before I hopped on the train to go to work


View from my office, pretty huh?


I'm going to be vain and say that I actually really like this picture *smiles*


It's still alive!!! I just noticed a few days ago that it had some blooms on it and today look!!




Haha! About to head out for a romp in all the snow








After.. tired puppies

The end... Man I post a lot of pictures of the dogs.  Jeff is up north helping marshall the dog sled race with his Dad and I'm on my own with the dogs.  I'll be going out with my mom's tomorrow to do a Costco run and cleaning this weekend so nothing too exciting. 

~Namaste and have a wonderful weekend everyone~

No comments:

Post a Comment

var _gaq = _gaq || []; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-36821951-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); (function() { var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true; ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); })();