Monday, July 29, 2013

Monday Blues...

This is what I saw on Friday morning before I left to come into work.  The boys all snuggled up with Alex. :)
 
 

After the gym.. spent.  Good way to end a Friday and start the weekend.  :)


The CN Tower.  I met Jeff after work on Friday with Bruce and Alex.
 The two below pictures are of Saturday while I was in the pool with Lily and Stella, our friend Dina's two Bichons.  Stella did so well for her first dip in the pool and Lily was even taking cues from her to get in and get her prissy little feet wet.  At this point, I had been in and out of the water with my two rug rats and they were getting cold so they watched the girls fart around and occasionally would pop back in for a taste of a steak lure that I was using.  It was so funny, we didn't get back from the city til late on Friday night and here I was, at midnight, cooking the dogs steak for lures the next morning.  If that isn't love, I don't know what is. Or foolery. LOL



 


 
Charlie, the aftermath of swimming. Spent!

 Hunkered down and exhausted from swimming.  Such a tough life. :)

The below pictures are of myself and Baxter yesterday afternoon at my mom's place for her annual BBQ. Still tired from the previous day's adventures. :)




And a pic of last night, drunk on steak.  The end :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

var _gaq = _gaq || []; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-36821951-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); (function() { var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true; ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); })();