Thursday, October 24, 2013

Every single fucking day my mother is having problems with her Hotmail/Outlook account. Asking her to input codes, re-routing her to a summary page.  I just don't fucking get it.  I can simultaneously log in with her and I get her inbox.  Her, no, always a different story and her and my step dad are completely incompetent in terms of computers.  And my step-dad deleted his contacts from gmail.  Um, contacts don't just randomly delete themselves.  STOP CLICKING AROUND AND MESSING SHIT UP.  I'm only ranting because I'm the one that has to deal with this shit and has to in the end fix it all.  Drives me flippin INSANE!!!! ARGH!!!!!

Anyways, that's the end of my rant of the day.  LOL So sorry about that.  This blog is definitely an outlet.

Last night we went to dinner with my mom and step-dad and it was MmmmMmmm good.  Man has the temperature ever gotten chilly.  And damp.  At work here, it's freezing.  I have such a gorgeous view down Queen Street and looking directly at the clock tower at Old City Hall but the windows man, they're brutal.  They're clearly not sealed as well as they should be or its just simply the vast expanse of windows.  Or both.

Tonight we're heading up north for the weekend.  Jeff has a gun competition Saturday and Sunday and Jeff's brother is coming up with his kind-sorta-not-girlfriend and we're going to hang out while they're doing that.  We're also taking the boys with us, so it should be a good time me thinks.

I'll update over the weekend.  Ciao :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

var _gaq = _gaq || []; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-36821951-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); (function() { var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true; ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); })();