Thursday, January 22, 2015

I hate feeling weak. And sick. The flu sucks.  Fortunately for me, I'm pretty healthy so the few times I do get sick, I don't seem to get as sick as what some do.  Like Jeff.. Poor guy is on day 4 of being off work and he's truly a sad sight.  He is getting better but the waves of hot and cold flashes and the look of surrender and feeling defeated is just sad.  Poor guy is still sweating it out.  Thankfully he has until Monday now to get better before he goes back to work.  Yesterday I left an hour early and went home and literally did not move from the couch.  Okay maybe a little bit here and there, but it was usually to pick up Charlie or patting the couch for Baxter to come snuggle.  They're such great company when you're not feeling well, but then again they like snuggling any way they can get it.  At least today I'm no worse than yesterday, so I think that's a good sign.  *crosses fingers*

A positive of this week:  I'm pet sitting this weekend and in particular, I get to meet and care for a Hairless Sphynx cat named Callie.  I just love all the folds and wrinkles they have, I can't wait to meet her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

var _gaq = _gaq || []; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-36821951-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); (function() { var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true; ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); })();