Friday, February 14, 2014

So since I don't feel like dwelling or going into what the last few days have been like (brutal, frustrating, sad, pathetic, hard, stressful), I just don't want to talk about it.

I woke up jaded, quite frankly, after all it is Valentine's Day today.  I've never been huge into the Hallmark holiday, I think it's stupid that flowers are quadruple in prices (at least) and good luck getting a reservation at a restaurant if you haven't book it months ago.  Yeah I'm a planner but not that much of a planner.  Anyways, the hubs and I have been walking on egg shells the last 4-5 days so I woke up this morning and I was like DIE DIE DIE to all those lovey dovey assholes that get all smushy on this stupid day.  Frankly I believe if you can`t love on someone and treat them like gold the rest of the year, why bother on the one designated day, right?  But I came home (Jeff decided to have some space and head up north to visit his parents and go shooting with his dad and brother) and there was a note and 2 dozen flowers! (!!)  The note said:  I love you.  Always have, always will.  Sighhhhhhhhhhhh.  Be still my heart.  This man, no matter what I do, say, what we`ve argued about, whatever, loves me to pieces.  I think sometimes he has a shitty way of showing it, but things like that are really nice and thoughtful.

So here I am, it`s nearly 7 pm and I`ve got my dogs this weekend, I`m going to make some stir fry shortly and tomorrow I`m going out for the day with my mom and step dad, meeting up with a dear friend and seeing 5 Leonbergers.  IE Fun times with the Leos.  Post pics tomorrow :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you two worked it out. And I love the note he left you. He sounds like a keeper. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! We've been together nearly 12 years, married almost 6 this June. Thing is, we've been through a lot together and grown up a lot together too (I met him when I was 18 and he was 25). So many people have given me their opinion but they also don't know everything we've been through, continue to go through and will continue to through the future. He's my everything, my best friend, my lover, my saint... I don't know what I'd do without him. Sure he pisses me off royally and I him, but I'm not going to just simply throw my hands in the hair so easily and walk away. It's not that simple. We'll get through this.
      He came home early on Sunday from his parents and I had a friend stay over with me from Sat night to Monday morning but he missed me.. so it was nice to see him. :)

      Delete
  2. It turned around.... :) Thanks hun. Hope you had a good one too!

    ReplyDelete

var _gaq = _gaq || []; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-36821951-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); (function() { var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true; ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); })();