Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Happy Humpday! A recap of my busy weekend in pictures!

So my weekend was a busy one, perhaps the busiest it has been since I began the pet sitting/dog walking part time job that I started nearly two years ago this May.  Saturday I was going for about 8 hours straight and Sunday, while I was at the gym and showered over an hour and a half period, I was out doing visits for 12 hours.  Eighteen visits Saturday, fifteen on Sunday.  So needless to say I've been tired ever since and then back to m Monday to Friday job downtown on Monday morning, bright and early.  It's no surprise that I caught a cold.  *sad face*  There have been boatloads of sickies at work, which is annoying.  Some people have been coming in deathly ill or they'll be sick on a Friday (at work), spend all weekend at home trying to get better, come back to work on Monday and they're still sick and then think it's a fine time to go to a walk-in clinic.  For reals?  Shaking my head.....
 
I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.  Just some of the visits from this past weekend.






 
 




 


















 
















No comments:

Post a Comment

var _gaq = _gaq || []; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-36821951-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); (function() { var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true; ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); })();