Thursday, August 21, 2014

Day 16 - My views on my outward appearence...

--- Jesus, this post is now two days old. lol ---

Hmm.  Well, we all know that I practically live at the gym.  I now go to the gym about 5 times a week and I've all but nixed the weekend visits because I think I was just overdoing it a bit much.  And sister needs a break every now and then.  What drives me to work out is 1) it may suck while I'm doing what I'm doing at the gym, but that endorphin/adrenalin high after, that's some awesome shit right there! 2) I feel good doing it. 3) It breaks up my day and the monotony of grabbing lunch out or going shopping, what most people do that I work with.  Sorry, not my cup of tea.  I'm infamous for blowing people off for lunch to go to the gym.  4) My dad's parents inspire me to get my ass to the gym..  They were really large, obese people and I never want to look or feel like that in my life.

I'll be quick about this cause I'm super busy but I love my eyes and love my mega-quads. :)

I don't weigh myself at all, I find it just too stressful and I go by how I feel and how my clothes feel.  Fuck numbers.  I'm much heavier than I used to be but I'm happy with where I'm at.  I couldn't be any lighter or skinnier unless I literally starved myself.

So embrace what you got ladies :)



Picture of Baxter tuckered out from being at my moms and a picture of downtown Toronto in the fog :)


 

2 comments:

  1. Mega-quads! Brilliant :)

    I ADORE how positive this post is! Well done and sending you a huge proverbial high five!!!

    This post put me in such a good mood to start off my weekend, thank you xxxx

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

var _gaq = _gaq || []; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-36821951-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); (function() { var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true; ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); })();