Thursday, July 26, 2012

If you really knew me......

you'd know that I love shoes and my love for shoes started at the ripe age of 15 when I got my first job at Aldo shoes.

you would know that I love animals beyond belief, especially dogs and elephants.  The way I feel about elephants, especially, is different in that I just can't put into words how deeply I feel about them.  It's indescribeable.

you'd know that I don't have any siblings.

you'd know that even though Jeff bugs me on the best of days, there's really no one I'd rather spend my time with than him and our two dogs.  I love Jeff very, very much and he inspires me to be a better person every day.

you'd know that I'm a creature of habit and very predictable. 

you'd know that I'm borderline OCD.

you'd know that I'd give the shirt off my back because I'm just a caring, thoughtful person like that.

you'd know that I'm a true redhead through and through. And a scorpio to boot. Aka, look out! LOL

you'd know that one day I will get my Harlequin Great Dane.

you'd know that I'd love to move to Africa,

you'd know that I hate brussel sprouts.  Like, hate them so much that I used to eat them to appease my mother when I was younger and then run to the bathroom and throw/spit them up.   Ugh, shudder

you'd know that I love yoga and that hopefully in the next couple of years I'll do my yoga teacher training.

you'd know that if you cross me one to many times, you're not considered a friend anymore. 

you'd know that I have no problem whatsoever telling you what I really think.

you'd know that I don't have room for drama, pettyness, cattiness and drama in my life. Thankyouverymuch.

you'd know that I adore my dogs and that I'm forever brushing them so they're all frou frou.

you'd know that I hate browsing or window shopping.  I like to be in and out.  On a mission.

you'd know that I love reading.  I have a stack of about 10 books that are waiting for me on deck at the moment.

you'd know that I love buying gifts for people.  I just love making people happy in general, I'm definitely a people pleaser and put others before myself, often times when I shouldn't.

you'd know that I have 20 piercings and 4 tattoos.....with another 4 tattoos waiting to be inked on my lily white skin.

you'd know that I used to model when I was 13-15 I believe.  I used to mainly do trade shows and hair conventions.  Everyone loved my hair.  It went from my waist and the shortest it was ever cut was a couple of inches.  I've had it every colour under the sun except for black, I think.  Bleaching my hair killed my hair when I was younger and I had to stop because eventually my hair felt like straw.  Strawberry blond is all me, baby.  All me.  I'm currently trying to grow out my hair and it's so frustrating because all I do is put it up now because it's so flippin humid here this past month.

1 comment:

  1. Love this hun!!! Great post!!

    So glad you shared it and let me know too!

    HUGS!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

var _gaq = _gaq || []; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-36821951-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); (function() { var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true; ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); })();