Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Hump day....Almost the wknd kids

This evening we're headed off to my Mom's place to stay for a week and look after her two dogs.  She went to Barbados this morning and I hope she can enjoy herself and relax a bit and actually rest... it's something she hasn't been able to do in a very long time because of how things were with Oliver in the last year, year and a half.  She's been getting a lot of support from a Facebook group that she's in with and it's been quite literally amazing.

Why is that lately every Wednesday feels like a Thursday and every Thursday feels like a Friday?!  Change of seasons, maybe?  Every night though, I want to go home and crawl into a warm pair of pyjamas, grab a comforter and grab the dogs.  I do this every year though, I dread winter coming.  Not that I dislike the snow but I don't like the cold climate and go figure, I live here. :P

This Saturday we have a golf day and dinner out at Jeff's boss's place, which should be nice, since we have yet to go in the 3 years of Jeff working there.

Alex leaves us for out west next Monday.. Going to miss that fucker. We'll see how long he stays out there this time around.... LOL.  I wish all the best though, I do. 

As for drama around this neck of the woods, still reaching out and getting the same response: None.  Whatever.  I just maintain that Jeff and I are really good friends but simply put: don't take advantage of us or treat us like shit when we're there for you, it's insulting and rude and wrong.  The couple have still split but I think Jeff's friend still maintains hope that things will get better.  Well the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.  It just doesn't work, it'll drive you mad.  And that's exactly what it's done. 

Ugh I've got the worst cramps ever and exercise isn't helping, like it normally does.  Blech. I know, too much information but hey, it's my blog.

I've got to run now but as usual, I'll be back. 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

var _gaq = _gaq || []; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-36821951-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); (function() { var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true; ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); })();