Friday, September 28, 2012

TGIF

So the week has been alright, yesterday was definitely better, although things are always tense when we're at my mom's because J gets so mad that we have to look after the dogs when there's another human being in the house - my Aunt, who's completely incompetent.. UGH.  I get it, but it is what it is, there's no sense in stressing about something you know is a sore soft.  It's not going to change, it just is what it is.

Here's some pictures of the week from Wednesday and yesterday....
The night we arrived.. 3 of 4 are trying to all simultaneously sit on him. :)

Baxter and Daddy

Both my kids sleeping on one another...

Cuddle bums!

Delilah and Blurry Quincey yesterday morning before I went to work.

Annnnd.... last night just before I got into bed.. :)
I'm heading off to the gym shortly to do an abs class, along with a Combat class.  Danielle and I are so dedicated. We go to the gym every single day.  2-4 days of Spinning, One day of Abs and Body Combat and Yoga in between it all.  I'm also going to Danielle's yoga class tonight at 5:40 as soon as I get in town (another Danielle), her classes are seriously the best, most delicious classes.  :)  Afterwards, heading home for some dinner and I think Bruce said he'd come by later.  I suspect Greg will come by at some point as well....  Tomorrow we're golfing in Uxbridge and then having an early dinner at Jeff's boss's farm/house.  Should be a nice weekend.  Not sure what's the plan for Sunday but I'm sure it'll be a good one.  I hope it is.  :) 

That's all for now.  Have a good weekend if I don't post before then.  :)

Oh update on my eyes - 3 years after Lasik and I still have 20/20 vision! Woooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

var _gaq = _gaq || []; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-36821951-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); (function() { var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true; ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); })();