Friday, November 29, 2013

Currently...

Making : dinner
Cooking : Hmm steak for dinner
Drinking : hot chocolate
Reading : A new book by Iris Johansen
Wanting : a new pair of jeans
Looking: at Charlie being a ham beside me on the floor
Playing: Words with Friends
Wasting: ? er nothing
Sewing: Uhm, I sewed my hem on my pants that came undone and needless to say as soon as I put my foot into said pants, poof GONE. FML
Wishing: for a healthy, happy 2014
Enjoying: feeling like I have been recently.  It's like a breath of fresh air
Waiting: for Jeff to come home
Liking: that its Friday and the weekend is here!
Wondering: what the future will bring.
Loving: life, but there's always room for improvement, isn't there?
Hoping: that it isn't a terrible winter (okay, who am I kidding here?!)
Marveling: at how lucky I really am.  I'm truly blessed to be where I am and have had the opportunities that I have had.
Needing: New comforter for our bed, new couches.
Smelling: Honey by Marc Jacobs
Wearing: Lululemon pants, a teal long sleeve tshirt and a purple cardigan over top
Following: Agreed, always following a list of mine
Noticing: That it's almost 7 pm already shit.
Knowing: I know more than I'd like to kno.w
Thinking: plans for the weekend
Feeling: happy but I have a headache
Bookmarking: nothing atm
Opening: the newspaper
Giggling: hm just no.
Feeling: cozy

If I don't write back this weekend, have a great weekend and I'll be back on Monday! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

var _gaq = _gaq || []; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-36821951-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); (function() { var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true; ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); })();