Friday, October 10, 2014

Right now....

writing words on this blog post, as I make my way into work on the train.
 
feeling blessed, full and given my crazy weekend dog walking/petsitting, I'm a bit tired. 
 
loving my family.
 
looking forward to next weekend (already, I know, and it's only Tuesday lol ;)
Next weekend we are heading up north to Jeff's parents (they're currently in Florida) and we're going to the Cranberry Festival on Saturday and he has a match on Sunday). 
 
welcoming this mild fall day. 
 
spending (looking forward to spending) time with my three boys tonight after work. 
 
watching crap TV (Jeff's words, not mine) from last week, i.e. Couples Therapy, Teen Mom (shut up, I know lol). 
 
feeling blessed and fortunate to be where I am. 
 
planning another trip (hopefully next year), more diving, of course. 
 
listening to the sounds of the train's engines. I know, exciting eh? Lol
 
grateful for all the opportunities I've been graced with and the people I've met in life. 
 
wishing it was 5 pm so I'd be almost at home and finished my work day. 

2 comments:

  1. I love this. You sound like you're in a good place :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're absolutely right, but it's not always rainbows and sunshine, I think I have a couple of shitty days a month but that's not bad, considering. Perspective, right? ;) xo

      Delete

var _gaq = _gaq || []; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-36821951-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); (function() { var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true; ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); })();