Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Randomness Tuesday

A day in the life of...I'll give you a sample of my days during the last week that I've been staying at my mom's house house sitting her two dogs.

5:15 - 5:40 am - This is normally the time frame that I wake up... Usually if it's earlier, that means that I have to drag my tired ass to the shower.  If I'm in the shower, the "kids" aka the dogs all stay in bed and patiently wait until I emerge from the shower.  I will either half get dressed or get dressed in 20 minutes once breakfast for the dogs is over and done with.  If Jeff is having a shower, I wake him up.

5:40 am - Outside for pee & heat up Keurig and start measuring out all the meds for my mom's pooches.  I start getting their breakfast ready.

5:45 am - I let the herd in from outside and they all go barreling into the kitchen to wait for me.  They all usually patiently sit there as I mix it up and what not.  Sometimes Quincey will bark, to which I tell him to shut up because his bark hurts your ears.  They all eat in their respective corners.

5:50 am - Outside again.  I start putting on makeup as I get a cup of coffee ready for Jeff to take to work.

5:55 am - If Jeff hasn't woken yet, I get him up and he's quick to get ready and come downstairs.  He says good morning to all the dogs and gives them kisses and usually cleans their eyes before he leaves.  He works 5 minutes away and starts at 6:30 so he doesn't really rush in the mornings simply because he doesn't have to.

6:00 am - 6:05 am - I kiss Jeff goodbye for the day.

6:05 am - 6:20 am - Finish getting ready, finish my make up and make sure my hair doesn't look like a mess.

6:32 am - Leave on the train to go downtown

7:30 am - Arrive in Toronto; walk to work.

7:45 am - 3:45 pm - Work; I typically go to the gym at 12 or 1 pm, whichever the day may be.  Today I went to a 12:10 spinning class.

3:45 pm - Realise it's time to go and scramble to get my things together to catch the 4:10 pm train home.

4:10 pm - Leave to head back home

5:10 pm - Arrive back in my hometown

5:15 pm - Head home, I usually walk home from the train but I've had my mom's car for the last week since she's been away.

5:15 - Bedtime - I partake in herbal remedies and that's all I'm going to say.  Some people have strong views about this, I do not, obviously.  I personally think there are worse things in this world than that.  By far and large.

5:30 pm - Get undressed from my work clothes and put on comfy clothes or yoga gear if I'm going to a yoga class later on.

5:30 pm - Make coffee

6:00 pm - 6:30 pm - Put on dinner, feed the dogs.

7:00 pm - 8:00 pm - Eat

*If I'm going to a yoga class, I leave at 7:30 pm and I'm out til 9:15 pm*
The rest of the evening I chill, clean, watch tv or surf the web.. Walk the dogs, run errands, pet sit.. etc.

11:00 pm - 12:30 am - Somewhere in this time frame I go to bed. 

Pretty boring eh?

After a sweaty gym sesh!



My Yoga Studio <3 bliss="bliss">
Day 1 October Yoga Challenge Asana: Urdhva Hastasana

No comments:

Post a Comment

var _gaq = _gaq || []; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-36821951-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); (function() { var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true; ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); })();