Friday, October 5, 2012

TGIF! Again! lol


My new *Big Buddha* bag..
Love it..
hard to tell from the colour but
it's an olive colour


 
LMAO!














And there are some shots of some yoga poses I've been doing for the Month of October for this Instagram picture thing.  I think it's fun :)

Just got back from the gym and I feel great.  A great way to start off the weekend and a long weekend at that.  It's Canadian Thanksgiving this weekend.  I think we're going over to my mom's at some point, Sunday or Monday I'm sure.  Mom's back from her trip and we're back home as well, which means the boys are snoozing like mad trying to regain all the energy that they spent at Nana's house for the week... They're all CLEAN.. I gave them a bath last night and they're nice and white again.

I was going to go to a yoga/meditation class tonight at 5:40 with Danielle but I just feel like going home and not rushing out.  I just feel like taking easy, so I think I'll do just that.  I'm hitting up the 9 am class tomorrow morning anyways so.... And perhaps on Sunday or Monday I'll go and do a spin class to work off the extra calories I'll be consuming this weekend.  :)

I'll be back throughout the weekend.  Until then.... <3>


No comments:

Post a Comment

var _gaq = _gaq || []; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-36821951-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); (function() { var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true; ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); })();