Thursday, December 27, 2012

Questions of Three's

I found this on another blog and I just HAD to do my own. :)
 
Three yoga poses that I love:
      1. Tittibhasana
      2. Sun Salutation series
      3. Utthita Trikonasana or triangle pose
Three workouts that I love:
      1. Yoga/Hot Yoga
      2. Spinning
      3. Body Combat
Three of the worst things to happen while working out:
      1. Tightness in the hips
      2. Foot or hamstring cramp
      3. Blowing out the ass of your leggings.. I can only imagine, this has not, I repeat not happened to me, thank goodness :)
Three of the best things to happen while working out:
      1. Mood and endorphin release
      2. My overall attitude and self esteem is at its best
      3. Feeling great about the work you're doing
Three workouts that I’ve never done (but would be willing to try):
 
      1. CrossFit
      2. Circus Arts (trapeze, that sort of thing)
      3. Hmm not sure, I'll come back to this
Three pieces of exercise equipment I use most often:
      1. Yoga mat
      2. Bosu ball
      3. Elastic tension bands
Three fitness goals:
      1. Enrol and complete my YTT
      2. Do a half marathon?  (unrealistic IMO)
      3. do a Tough Mudder type challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

var _gaq = _gaq || []; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-36821951-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); (function() { var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true; ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); })();