Wednesday, December 17, 2014

I'm FINALLY finished Christmas shopping for Jeff!  What a relief.  I was stumped for the most part, he's just so difficult to buy for, but in the end, I think he'll be happy.  If not, well then fuck, he can return some it.  LOL.  We just now have to get gift cards for our two nieces, one who also happens to have a birthday on Christmas eve and for my step-dad, we're getting him some Bajan money for his Barbados trip at the end of January.  Yes, my mother is going away again. We get to look after Tallulah when they're gone and she'll be just about 4 months old. I can't wait to meet this sweet little lump of love, she finally comes home on Friday.  Jeff and my mom are going to pick her up. :)

Currently.....

I'm watching............. Million Dollar Listing LA

I'm Reading.....................Inside of a Dog: What Dogs See, Smell and Know by Alexandra Horowitz

Eating..............................Key Lime Greek Yogurt

Drinking..........................Water

Looking forward to...........Christmas

Feeling...............................Good, but tired and sore (my ass hurts from all the squats yesterday... TMI).

No comments:

Post a Comment

var _gaq = _gaq || []; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-36821951-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); (function() { var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true; ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); })();