Monday, December 8, 2014

Monday, December 8, 2014

I didn't write much last week, simply because I was crazy busy at work and I was fighting a nasty bout of a cold/sore throat thing going around.  I blame it all on Jeff. LOL.  Couple being sick with waking up at 4:45 am every single day last week to come into work early and we've got an ugly situation on our hands.  I'm finally feeling a bit better today, but this past weekend, in between pet visits, I was coming home and resting or napping.  I was just so flat lined with zero energy.

My mom and step-dad are off to Holguin, Cuba tomorrow afternoon, so that means tomorrow we head over to her house to look after the dogs/house for a week, which means schlepping a ton of shit to her place so our life is seamless and we're not having to go back and forth.  And not a few days after she returns, she picks up her darling new puppy, Tallulah, a baby Bichon fluffball.  She's just so adorable.

So I think this post should be largely in picture.

Pretty awesome, right?  At least I think so.
 
 

My boys' Christmas Picture, incidentally, our Christmas card for friends and family, too.

And pictures from my weekend of pet sitting/dog walking:
 

 
 Just look at this Momma, Nellie.  She's 8 years old and such a ham.
 
 





  My pal, Quincy
 
 Ginnie and Whiskey
 
 
 Miss Mo'
 
 
 Roxanne & Maggie Mae (clearly, Rob Stewart fans in that household)

No comments:

Post a Comment

var _gaq = _gaq || []; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-36821951-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); (function() { var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true; ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); })();