Thursday, December 4, 2014

MetCon3 at Equinoxx

WOW!  I did a MetCon 3 class with Liane yesterday and what. a. fucking. awesome. workout!!!!!

I thought I sweat my ass off in Shred or Body Pump, but those classes have nothing on MetCon 3! Nothing!  Even in terms of intensity... I thought Shred was wicked and often hard at times but seriously, it's a piece of cake compared to yesterday.  I'm going to up my weights now when I go to Shred tomorrow at lunch because it's all mental.  And what a nice club too!  I guess for $200 a month, that's what you get.  Gorgeous club, nice, new equipment, use of equipment not allowed for use unless with a personal trainer at other gyms, eucalyptus infused refrigerated hand towels (which was awesome considering I've had a bit of a cold/sore throat thing going on this week), Kiehl's in the change rooms, unlimited towels, laundry service.  All little but nice perks.  It's the small things that count, right?  I won't be switching over though, I can't afford to drop $2,400 a year for a gym membership.  But going once in awhile won't hurt.  :)  I felt amazing afterwards!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

var _gaq = _gaq || []; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-36821951-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); (function() { var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true; ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); })();